Friday, 28 March 2008

Potty training progress!!!!!

We had a super day today in the potty training department! Not a single accident until about 10 minutes before bedtime. Wow!! I didn't expect that at all! Of course, we did spend an hour or so at the pool today. And you know what happens secretly with little kids in the pool...

We basically just put her on the potty every 45 minutes to an hour, although sometimes we waited longer. But every time, she was dry. I didn't even have to change her underwear for minor leakage. Nothing.

I think we helped start a new day because I apologised to her for getting mad about the revenge pee from the other day. That helped. Now, I am not saying that she was right and I was wrong, but I guess sometimes it is good to take one for the team and all...

We spent the day at our new club. Ohhhh! Our new club is so awesome. I love it so much!! All our friends are also members. Well, except for Maya's pal S. and family, but they can come as our guests! Plus there is an awesome playground and a great pool, with a lifeguard even. And they serve meals at a cafe overlooking the playground. Terrific!

We had breakfast there this morning. I had a spanish omelet and a bagel with cream cheese!! Seriously great! Mike had scrambled eggs and toast and pork bacon! And Maya had blueberry pancakes with ketchup. Ewwwwww! Obviously, that was her choice, not ours. She also wore one purple croc and one sparkly red Moroccan slipper, and pink sweats and a blue-green tank top!! Can you guess who chose the outfit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipeeeee Maya!!

Kari said...

Great job Maya! And, makes it a lot easier for Mommy too.

I have to say I did laugh at the revenge pee story, but I would not have been if it were happening to me. Glad to hear there is progress!