Monday, 31 March 2008

Moving in two weeks!

We will officially be moving into our new apartment in two weeks. We have hired the movers, who fortunately aren't charging us too much though it is still more than I would like to pay. Grrrr.

We are supposed to be going out to the new place tonight to inspect the paint job. Hope that red on the main wall in the master bedroom is not too strong. Honestly, I'm a tad worried it will look bad. But oh well.

Maya is doing a zig-zag route to potty training. Right now it is one day off and one day on. It seems to depend more on her mood than anything else. It is pretty clear that she is physically ready, but I'm not sure she's 100 percent on board all the time. To avoid depressing myself, I think I will cease with the daily updates and just tell you all how we're doing about three weeks from now...

No comments: