Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Going to the beach!!

We are heading to the beach tomorrow for four days of fun in the sun. I am so happy to finally have some time off to relax, as between getting ready to move apartments and work and everything else we have been seriously run ragged.

Tomorrow is the Prophet Mohammed's birthday and a national holiday in Egypt, then we have two weekend days, then I'm taking Sunday off. Some people in Egypt get Western Easter off -- Mike, for example -- but unfortunately not me. But I'm taking it anyway as a holiday.

We've got our swimsuits, sand toys and floaties all ready and we are going to have some fun. We're going to be at Ain Sokhna on the Red Sea coast, just a 1 or 2 hour drive from Cairo. I'll post some pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.