Monday, 3 March 2008

Missing wedding ring

This morning when I woke up, I couldn't find my wedding ring. It was not on the bedside table where I had left it when I went to bed last night. I looked on the floor. It was not there either. I looked under the bed. Not there. I was getting late for work, so I went to work without my ring...

After I went to work, Mike continued looking for my ring. But he could not find it either. So he went to work.

When I came home from work, I tore our bedroom apart looking for my ring. I couldn't find it and Maya was getting restless. So I sat in the beanbag in her room to read her some stories before bed. While I was reading, Mike opened up one of Maya's "purses". A little pink one. Tucked inside, guess what he found? My missing wedding ring!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I kept saying during our visit, Maya's rule of thumb is, "What's mine is mine and what's your's is mine." Seems obvious. And she has good taste--nothing but the best./ G'ma. L.

shelly said...

maya obviously enjoys the finer things in life.....well they do say that diamonds are a girls best friend!

Anonymous said...

C-

Your presence is requested at my blog. If you are short on time, quit your job and come over.

Sprout's House said...

Kids are the best! My goodness! LOL Ok, I can laugh because I have yet to have that happen to me! I am so happy you found it so safe and nicely tucked away on Maya's purse.

Queen O'Danile said...

Cairogal directed me to your blog. What I have read so far I love. Cant wait to read more. I'm going to link to you!