Ha. Reminds me of my friend's little guy during the last go 'round. He was just under two and would cheer every time he hear John Kerry. Or Kerry. Or Carrie. I was such a rock star. I miss being a rock star. Maybe I should change my name. How does Mama Obama sound?
Is mother to Maya, a wild and spunky preschooler with an amazing somersault and a superfab sense of fashion. Cindy and Maya live in Cairo with Maya's daddy Mike and Maya's favorite little bunny, Lalla.
6 comments:
Fabulous - I hope you sent that in to his campaign! I wish I had that kind of certainty when it comes to deciding :).
I want to know what the last three were??? gj
Some might call this brainwashing. . . / G'ma L.
the last words say it all.
Vote for someone you know.
H.C.
Ha. Reminds me of my friend's little guy during the last go 'round. He was just under two and would cheer every time he hear John Kerry. Or Kerry. Or Carrie. I was such a rock star. I miss being a rock star. Maybe I should change my name. How does Mama Obama sound?
I think you should send that in to Oprah!!! How funny.
Carrie: Mama Obama rocks!
Post a Comment