Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Being resourceful

As I have said before, Maya has been insisting on wearing her "baby jammies" to bed every night, and sometimes during the day, often on top of a "tank". The problem is, we only have two pairs of baby jammies, and one of them is size 6-12 months with feet. As you might imagine, that basically puts Maya in a straitjacket and unable to walk. But she will not give them up. So I devised a solution. I cut off the feet! Now she can wear her baby jammies as much as she wants, indoors or out, and I don't have to worry about her total inability to walk or move (or worse yet, how putting my kiddo in 6-12 month straitjacket footie pajamas might make me look to other parents when we wear them to the park!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing is better than a resourceful mother, but how about a grandmother who has found one piece footed PJs in size 2 & 3 and provides her own delivery service? Can that be ranked as a close 2nd?/G'ma L.

CINDY... said...

Yes, that would be great too!