


Here are some matching pictures of the three of us on Christmas Eve, taken by Grandma Jan. It is a real treat to get pictures of all of us together. That doesn't happen too often because we rarely have another person around to take a picture.
Anyway, Christmas Eve was a really nice day. We got invited to a brunch at the Four Seasons hotel with some friends of ours who have a son, S. (I don't want to use his full name because I haven't asked for permission) whose birthday is within three weeks of Maya's birthday, and the two of them are really good friends.
The brunch was fabulous! We all got to sit around and talk while Maya and S. ran around and played on the floor. Plus we did the brunch during off hours, so there were no other people around who the kids would bother. I have never been able to have such a nice, relaxing lunch with Maya around before. It was heaven! And that was despite Maya skipping her nap.
After that, we came home and hung out for a while. We have a Christmas tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve. So my parents gave us matching red Christmas shirts, which made for some cute matching photographs of us. Anyway, here are some pictures. I'll post more from Christmas Day later.
1 comment:
Awesome photos!
Post a Comment