Thursday, 12 February 2009

Flu

So I think I actually had the flu -- for the first time in my life that I am aware of. And maybe a chest infection or something on top of it. It has been like 10 days since I first got sick and I am still pretty weak. I am doing better though and have been back at work for three days. The first day was rough but now I am better. I just can't wait until I'm 100 percent again.

For a while I was actually looking up the human symptoms of bird flu -- since it is endemic now in Egypt and all. I definitely don't have bird flu. But I can't believe I was sick enough to consider it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We're huge fans of Tamiflu right now. Kevin's on it and the doctor prescribed it to me as a preventative measure. If it's not too late, ask your doctor about it... hope you feel better soon!