Here is a story Maya told me today in the car:
Maya: The kids fly up the balloons to the airplane to get a toy, and they get a drink. And they get lost from their mommy. The babies get lost from their mommy. And they cry, cry. And June fly up to the moon.
Me: Who is June?
Maya: A kid from school. (I actually think this is a made-up personality, but I could be wrong)
Maya: And they fly up to the moon and they fall down. And June fall down and the babies fall down. And they bump the cars. And they have to go to the hospital. They get a vitamin to get better, and they get medicine to get better. And the doctor is an octopus.
Monday, 15 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I was a psychologist to be able to interpret that one! There is a lot of detail in her story. And the babies getting lost from their mommies...
Post a Comment