Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Curses...

To the people who work in a 25-story building with only two working elevators and thousands of employees and who insist on pushing both the up and down elevator call buttons, so that I end up stopping at every floor on my way to the top of the building. This is driving me crazy. It seems to be a cultural thing. As an American, I only push the call button for the direction I am going, because who wants to get on an elevator going up when you really want to go down?!?!?!?! But it seems many Egyptians think you should push both ways and just get on the first elevator that comes. It's a total cultural clash!

Sometimes, it can take half an hour one way to ride the elevator. Because you have to wait for about 3 elevators to crush yourself in, and then you stop on every floor. It's driving me crazy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy where are you guys?????