Sunday, 18 November 2007

Stress, stress, stress

OK, I think my mental breakdown is coming soon. I am SOOOO stressed out! I have no time to finish anything. I can't answer e-mails, I don't have enough time in the workday to finish my work, we NEVER have any food in the house anymore, the laundry is constantly overflowing, and I never have a spare moment alone until after at least 9 p.m. when Maya finally falls asleep even though we start the bedtime process at 7 p.m.

Plus Mike is travelling AGAIN in a couple days. And, to top it all of, I just found out I will have to work on Thanksgiving day due to short staffing despite the fact that I requested it off weeks ago and we are planning a big dinner. I just want to scream!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until we get there and you can have several days if you wish.... Love mom

Anonymous said...

ARGHHHH! Wow I feel your stress through the monitor!

Thank goodness for Moms (your's)!