Wednesday, 17 October 2007

Tag! I'm It

OK, I'll play! I was tagged by Mama Papaya (mom to another Maia).

Jobs I've held

1) Journalist
2) Day care worker
3) Mr. Peanut - yes, I dressed up as a peanut and handed out free samples
4) I inputed Arabic book titles into the university library computer system in grad school

Places I've lived (most recently, anyway)

1) Cairo
2) Jerusalem
3) Beirut
4) London
5) Just to keep it interesting, I have also lived in Evanston, IL; Racine, WI; Ann Arbor, MI; and Torrance, CA

Food I love

1) Doro Wat or basically any Ethiopian food
2) Kebab wa Muhammar (a really great kebab with sweet marinated rice that Mike makes)
3) Diet Coke
4) Kibbe Naye (that's Arab style raw meat with tasty garlic paste -- YUMMY!)

Places I would rather be

1) On home leave in the US
2) At the beach in Sharm el-Sheikh
3) On my annual vacation -- tentatively planned for South Africa next year
4) At the park with Maya

Movies I love

1) Any mindless action movie
2) Hotel Rwanda
3) Million Dollar baby
4) Did I mention any mindless action movie

TV shows I watch

1) CSI
2) Criminal minds
3) The Unit
4) Without a Trace

Friends I am tagging

1) egypt4 (maybe already tagged but...)
2) Jen
3) Cindy
4) Tesi

3 comments:

Sprout's House said...

Whoopee I am tagged! I will be adding this to my bog this weekend. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it so cool to see Evanston, IL!!! I'd like to be abroad somewhere! I need to find a skill to give me a reason to be there :)

Anonymous said...

And Tokyo, Japan and Cherry Hill, NJ