We are off to the beach for five days starting tomorrow morning. We are going to Hurghada on the Red Sea coast to spent the Eid holiday in a beach resort with a nice sandy beach, a playground for Maya and a couple of pools. It should be really nice.
We will be driving there from Cairo, and we are not quite packed yet due to Maya messing up her nap schedule today and refusing to go to bed. Grrr..... But since we're driving, I hope it won't be a big deal and we can just throw some stuff together in the morning.
Maya is very excited. She totally gets it that we are going on a trip to the beach. Tonight at bedtime she asked for "Shoes on, go swim" and cried hysterically when we told her we weren't going to the beach until the morning. I hope she does OK on the drive!
Tuesday, 9 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The beach??!! It is getting cold here in Chicago. Summer has ended despite the 90 degree weather last week. I want to be at the beach!
Have fun beautiful Maya!!
Post a Comment