Saturday, 8 November 2008

Halloween fun





I know I'm a bit late to post with Halloween stuff, but I guess some people might want to see pictures. Anyway, Maya and her friend K painted pumpkins that we bought at our local grocery store/fruit and veggie market. I thought carving would have been a bit ambitious.

Maya also went to three separate Halloween parties, and K's mom arranged for all her neigbours to have candy so the kids could trick or treat in her building. So Maya actually did get to go door-to-door trick or treating. And let me tell you, she caught on to the idea FAST! She also doesn't like it wen her parents eat a single piece of candy after she's gone to bed-- even if we eat the chocolate stuff that she refuses to eat anyway...

Maya was Winnie the Pooh for party number 1 (at preschool). Then she was a ballerina for party number 2 (at the club). Then she wore a purple cape for trick or treating and told everyone she was Batman!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are wonderful. She is definitely growing up fast!!! jj