Sunday, 16 November 2008

3T




Maya is suddenly looking more like a big kid. And she is finally starting to fit into the 3T clothes that we got on our last trip to the USA. She picks out her own clothes every morning, plus accessories, like the ponytail holders she is wearing as "bracelets" in the balcony picture. And she is into matching colors. She's actually pretty good at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful girl - and I emphasize girl!

Makena is into picking her own clothes too, but doesn't quite get "dress-up" clothes are not school clothes. If you could see some of her dress-up clothes you would really understand why.

She also doesn't have the color coordination or accessory style as Maya. We'll just keep on reading your blog and maybe Maya will creep into her subconscious.

Anonymous said...

Her grandfather says she looks a Christmas tree....
Your are correct that she is no longer a little girl... jj

Anonymous said...

What did you do with our little girl?! I didn't think Maya could get more beautiful, but it's happening--and I'm not at all biased./ G'ma L.