Sunday, 31 August 2008

Maya in DC




Isn't this picture of Maya (totally exhausted by the way) lying in the grass the best EVER photo of Maya? It is at the mall in D.C. after visiting the natural history museum and the air and space museum, and riding on the carousel, and eating an ice cream cone! I have made it the background on my laptop...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would agree that is one spectacular picture of Maya. Though there are so many good ones!

Anonymous said...

I agree, that is a fantastic photo. Her eyes are captivating, searing, intense, gorgeous. Those eyes have a lot to say. She is a gorgeous girl, inside and out!

Sprout's House said...

It is gorgeous! Those eyes, and what fantastic cheeks! Love them and the photo! Well, I enjoy all photo's of Maya! Looks like you had loads of fun in NY. Good times and good photos. : )

Kari said...

I LOVE that photo. Great shot, and it is completely gorgeous.