Iknow you are in cario and I will traveling soon to ET, but want to plan a trip to Cario to see EGYPT, is there any info you can give me or help me out w/some research. BTW I have read and watched your blog for many months now and now that I am getting closer I thought I would say hello and drop you a line, you can look at my blog if you want lessycurls.blogspot.com
Is mother to Maya, a wild and spunky preschooler with an amazing somersault and a superfab sense of fashion. Cindy and Maya live in Cairo with Maya's daddy Mike and Maya's favorite little bunny, Lalla.
2 comments:
Iknow you are in cario and I will traveling soon to ET, but want to plan a trip to Cario to see EGYPT, is there any info you can give me or help me out w/some research. BTW I have read and watched your blog for many months now and now that I am getting closer I thought I would say hello and drop you a line, you can look at my blog if you want lessycurls.blogspot.com
Celeste
my e-mail address lessycurls@aol.com
Love the photos Cindy!!! Maya is so beautiful :)
Post a Comment