

Maya got to hold her friend S's baby sister, who is just two months old. She is obsessed with all things baby. She wanted to watch little sister get her diaper changed, wanted to kiss her, to stroke her head and just generally be around the baby. So S's mom let her hold the baby, and I have permission to post some pictures!!
She wants to have a baby sibling really badly. Well, actually she says: "I want a baby sister like S". I did explain to her that would mean sharing her mommy with a baby sister, and that remark was met with silence. But it didn't seem to stick because a few minutes later she was back to saying: "Mommy, I want a baby sister like S's sister".
2 comments:
Well???????? Don't want to disappoint her, right?
And is Maya going to get her wish??? Hehe...no pressure or anything. :)
Post a Comment