Friday, 25 July 2008

Sharky





Here are some pictures of Maya at the pool today. Seriously, I don't know what we would do ifwe didn't have access to a pool this summer. It is so hot out that our only real options during the day are the pool and the indoor playplace at the mall. And let's be honest, we can't do the mall every day.


We usually do both activities on both days of our weekend. And Maya swims every day of the week as well. We have to take her swimming or she won't get tired enough to go to bed at night. I can't believe how much energy she has. She never stops -- even without the now-dropped nap. Seriously, she has to be engaged in some sort of physical exertion for 45 minutes out of every hour of the day. How does she do it??


Also, she can run faster than 4-year-olds. And the other day Tibby took her to a toddler play class and they played musical chairs. Maya was one of the youngest kids and Tibby said she wononce. Somehow I'm not at all surprised. She's going to be a sporty girl in school I'm sure!

No comments: