I mean, I REALLY love Cipro. About two hours after taking Cipro I could already feel the effects, though I am not completely ruling out that it could partly be the whole placebo effect thing. It could be that I felt better with the idea that I had taken cipro. But still, today, I feel so much better.
It is also really convenient that when I want cipro, I can just pick up the phone and call a pharmacy and ask for it. No need to leave my house. The pharmacy will deliver. And no need for a prescription either. I just name the dosage I want, and it's mine. Plus, Egyptian drugs are really inexpensive. It was less than $12 for supply of 20 pills that will last 10 days. Awesome! (And by the way, that's on the pricey side here).
I also just want to note that we NEVER self-medicate Maya, in case you're wondering or worried... except for Tylenol of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better!! -- But do take the full 10 days as I remember that it is possible to have a relapse. -- The fact that you were on line indicates that you were on the mend. Do be careful. jj
Post a Comment