Wednesday, 25 July 2007

What Maya sees every day




I know many of you can't picture Maya's life in Cairo, since only the grandparents have visited so far. So I thought I would post some pictures of the everyday things Maya sees each day, so you all can see what life is really like here in Cairo. Also maybe this will encourage some relatives to come visit... hint hint!

Plus, today we re-arranged our living room because we felt like our old layout was getting old and stale. It turned out quite nicely although it took a lot of trial and error since the room is shaped like a trapezoid -- seriously what is with that??? We are pretty happy with the result!! And we also took some pictures of the view from our balcony. So here goes...
I will try to post some pictures of Maya's new room with her new big girl bed. But since Maya's asleep now, I can't go take any pictures of it.

No comments: