



Here are Maya's post-salon pictures. Aren't they great! I can't believe how long the braids are. Usually when I do these types of braids, the ponytails end up really short. But by blow-drying Maya's hair, it made the braids much longer. I'm not sure whether I really want to start blow-drying her hair at age 3, but it definitely gives her some long braids.
The other thing I realised is that I'm actually not too bad at doing her hair. The braids look great, but really are not so different from when I do them myself. I guess they are a little longer and a little smaller and tighter. But visiting the salon made me realise that I do her hair pretty well myself, too.
3 comments:
She looks beautiful as always. Love that style. Welcome back "home"!
Loving them here, too. She looks fabulous!
Wow, it's so long! Looks great. And it looks great when you do it too, Cindy!
Post a Comment