Tuesday, 5 February 2008

I voted in the global online primary

I am very happy to report that I voted in the global primary today. We expats will get 22 delegates. Yeah!

I am sure many of you already know who I am voting for. I won't say here, but you can probably figure it out from my demographic. You know, the under 40 mother of a black child. My child, of course, has already made an endorsement on this blog...

Did I mention that I am also a former resident of the state of Illinois? (hint, hint)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I attend a caucus on Saturday..and will cast my vote for the same person...jj

Anonymous said...

And I, too, cast a vote in the NY primary. After months of indecision and heavy lobbying from my children and grandchild (although her wishes are suspect and some might call it brainwashing), I heard Maya's sweet little chant as I voted and used it as my direction./G'ma L.

Anonymous said...

Ron Paul?

whatever_heather said...

Hmmm...who could that be??
;)