


I know I've been a little negligent in posting pictures recently. There's a good reason too. After going to the park last weekend, I misplaced the camera. Apparently I left it in the car, where it has sat all week.
This morning, when our doorbell rang, it was the local car mafia who find our car a safe place to sleep every night where it won't get ticketed or, god forbid, clubbed by the Egyptian traffic police. The car mafia guy had two things to tell us. First, our tire was flat. Second, he found the camera in the car.
Anyway, we got the tire fixed, and now I will post photos from the park from several different recent visits.
Oh yeah, and did I mention that al-Azhar park added a new playground area for little kids like Maya over the winter? We thought it would be another year before she could really play there, as the climbing equipment is a bit much for a not-quite 2-year-old. But we were pleasantly surprised that they added a little kid area with plastic yellow slides. So now I'm sure we're going to be at al-Azhar park all the time.
5 comments:
She looks so OLD... Your Dads comment was she is getting tall. gjj
I know. So sad to see her growing up. But also really great. I have mixed feelings.
But if it makes you feel any better, notice she still can't reach the foot thingy on the "horse" she is riding in the third picture!!
What a cutie
My goodness she has grown since my first visit to your blog. Oh and the hair. Maya's hair is always adorable. I am going to need lessons...in a year or two. Poor girl just doesn't have much hair yet.
I had the exact same reaction as your mom and dad. Maya looks like a little girl, not a baby anymore! G'ma L.
Post a Comment