Well, Mike is off to Geneva for a refugee convention from tomorrow morning, so it will just be me and Maya for the next few days in Cairo. Unfortunately, his trip coincides with my scheduled weekend shift so we are in for some not fun few days. Grrrr.
But on the bright side, I will have Sunday and Monday off and Mike will be arriving back in Cairo Saturday afternoon, just in time to spend a faux weekend with me and Maya.
I will try to take some pictures of Maya soon and post them...
Monday, 24 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your life sounds so exotic and fascinating. I am going to pick up the newly cleaned carpets, return a computer contraption and then to the grocery store.
I know, it just screams for you to come back to the states and join me!
Post a Comment