Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Home leave

We are going on home leave next week for 4-1/2 weeks. We'll be in New York City for the first week, in Seattle for the next two weeks, and then in upstate New York for the last week. Any blog readers/Ethiopia adoptive families want to join us for a Maya playdate? Especially in Seattle?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only we were closer...

Mark and Sarah said...

Hey! We'd love to meet up with you in Seattle. PM me on the forum (Parents2b) and we can set something up! Good thing you're missing this heat wave...101 today--totally unreal for Seattle.

Something Like Normal said...

Hi - I have been reading your blog for a long time. I have commented a few times. I live in NYC. If you have time and would like a zoo trip or some other activity I would love to meet. Ijust brought home a 9 month old girl last month! (Ali) aleanor_99@yahoo.com